Dawlish Baptist church was established in the 1970s as part of a
movement back towards the evangelical and reformed faith which
had been so largely abandoned by the traditional denominations
in the UK during the previous 70 years or so.
Originally meeting in a home, the church later rented a room in
"The Manor House" in order to accommodate the growing
fellowship. Finally, in the early 1990s, the church purchased the
present building, which was originally the town hall, but had been
used a place of worship since the 1940's by Dawlish Christian
We are a friendly, hospitable and growing fellowship and offer a
warm welcome to anyone to join us at any of our meetings.